Constituent Services

As your local Member of Parliament, Bronwyn can:

  • Make enquiries and help you deal with government departments and agencies
  • Assist you to make contact with services or organisations that can provide support
  • Discuss and support local projects
  • Advise you of your rights
  • Organisation congratulatory messages for important milestones

We will endeavour to help you, and if we can’t, we will be able to put you in touch with someone who can. Call, send an email or drop into the office:

Tel: (03) 9401 2711


Address: Suite 10, 2 Graystone Court, Epping VIC 3076

Congratulatory Messages

Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for people celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays, Golden (50 Years) and Diamond (60 Years) wedding anniversaries. Please contact our office to obtain a Congratulatory Message Form, then return it to my office with a copy of the birth certificate or marriage certificate. If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required.

Information Booklets

We can provide you with information about state government services. Please contact the electorate office to obtain a copy of these information booklets or drop into the office to see a display of the various booklets and pamphlets available. Information booklets include:

  • Families Information Booklet
  • Seniors Information
  • Consumer and Legal Rights
  • You and your neighbours
  • Victorian Concessions