SCHOOLS TO BE UPGRADED IN MELBOURNE’S NORTH
Students at schools across the City of Whittlesea will soon have better facilities, thanks to a state wide boost of more than $40 million for school maintenance funding. Today I can announce that $2.3 million has been allocated for a variety of maintenance programs at schools across the City of Whittlesea to upgrade old buildings under the Andrews Labor Government’s Planned Maintenance Program. The local schools in the Thomastown Electorate to receive maintenance funding include:
- Epping Primary School $257,000.
- Epping Views Primary School $49,000.
- Lalor North Primary School $151,000.
- Lalor North Secondary College $378,000.
- Lalor Primary School $90,000.
- Peter Lalor Secondary College $493,000.
- Thomastown Meadows Primary School $281,000.
- Thomastown West Primary School $96,000.
A list of schools to receive upgrades under round two of the Planned Maintenance Program is available at www.schoolbuildings.vic.gov.au/Pages/Schools/Planned-Maintenance-Funding.aspx